We carry out fun activities on Fridays and all Luis Vives students want and can enjoy them.
Visit our Facebook site to check our students opinions and to take a look to our photos.
Every Friday at 12:00 we carry out an activity where students can get to know the Spanish culture and receive the beginning of the weekend with buen rollo. The school teachers walk their students to all the activities and tours. We try them to be widespread so that all our students can come. Besides, very often the students themselves decide what they want to do. Any suggestion? Write to us!
When the weather is fine, we carry out outdoor activities:
- Visit the rooftop terrace of the Círculo de Bellas Artes. Recommended age: any. Indicative price: 5 €
- Visit the most famous and charming boroughs in Madrid: Justicia, Barrio de las Letras quarter, Lavapiés. Explore their streets, listen to their stories and have a drink in the most popular pubs of each borough. Recommended age: any. Indicative price: 5 €
- Visit the most beautiful gardens and natural enviroments in Madrid: La Quinta de los Molinos, Debod Temple, the Botanical Gardens, Buen Retiro park. Recommended age: any. Indicative price: some places are free, others have price which is never over 10€.
- Explore the most important markets in Madrid. Feel their lively and joyful atmosphere. San Antón Market, San Miguel Market, el Rastro market. Recommended age: any. Indicative price: 5€.
- Have a beer and enjoy our famous tapeo routes in Madrid. Recommended age: over 18. Indicative price: 10€
- Visit tourist interesting places: Alcalá gate, Cibeles square, the old Chamberi station, the Teleférico. Don't leave Madrid without visit them! Recommended age: any. Recommended price: some places are free, others have price which is never over 10€.
The activities are carried out in the school or in other indoors placements for rainy and cold days:
- Sing different songs with our karaoke game. Don't mind your mistakes, you just have to keep on the rythm! Recommended age: any. Indicative price: free.
- For cold weather we go to the famous hot chocolate cafeteria San Ginés where we enjoy the traditional hot chocolate and churros. Recommended age: any. Indicative price: 5 €.
- At Christmas time we always go ice skating. Recommended age: from 18 to 40. Indicative price: 10€.
- Every spring we call a typical dishes contest. Cook a dish typical of your country and you can get an award if you result the winner. Recommended age: any. Indicative price: free.
- Every year we call a photo contest. Recommended age: any. Indicative price: free.
- It is always fun to have a good time with our gymkhana and board games. Recommended age: any. Indicative price: free.
- Language exchanges with Spanish pre-universitary students. You can practice your Spanish and get to know any fun people! Recommended age: 18-40. Indicative price: free.
Would you like to know other cities? Luis Vives organize one-day-trip excursions to the oldest cities in our country: Segovia, Avila and Toledo, among others. Are you interested in visiting any city? Tell us and we will plan an excursion wherever you want!