If you want to go to the Spanish university you have to get the University Entrance Certificate. It is called “PAU” (Prueba de Acceso a la Universidad) or “Selectividad” in Spanish. Our course is a combination of a super-intensive Spanish course and the specific preparation for PAU. You will begin learning Spanish 20 hours per week and from January you will start the preparation for PAU. From January you can add additional lessons to continue improving your Spanish.
- Beginning of the course: October.
- Group size: From 4/5 students, up to 8.
- Levels: A1, A2, B1, B2, C1, according to European Common Framework of Reference for Languages.
- Length: 8 months -recommended-
- Student profile: foreign students who want to go to Spanish university and need to reach a B2 level in Spanish to do so.
Price and schedule
The price depends on the number of subjects the student wants to study. At the beginning of the course a counselor will meet the student in order to help him/her to choose the best option.
- Morning shift: from 9:00 till 14:00.
- Afternoon shift: from 17:00 till 21:00.
If you have any doubt about the hiring of our courses, write to us!
Click here for further information.
Don’t think about it anymore, call us!
(Or clic here to be contacted!)